Category Archives: abundance
“Follow your passion, follow your heart, and the things you need will come.” ~Elizabeth Taylor
This fast and simple breakfast shake helps to boost the bodies natural healing abilities; starting off the day the alkaline way!
berries (1/2 a bannana)
2 tsp hemp seeds (or flax seeds)
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
It’s delicious (and great for any weight release regime also)!
PS. Here’s a question that comes up a lot… “I already use hemp (&/or flax) oil. Why bother with seeds?”
The fast answer….(loosely described) The oil and the seeds do two different things in the body. The oil feeds the liver, whereas the seeds help to flush the intestinal tract.
One of the most powerful experiences I had recently is using a portion of a Michael Beckwith teleseminar I attended last week. He spoke about how to shift our focus especially when we have a ‘bookmark in negativity’.
We all have those times – when we feel stuck where we are and we can’t find a way out of those doom and gloom feelings (or what Zigziglar calls plom-syndrome….poor little old me).
Here is the technique Michael shared that is amazing and works great!
1) Begin by focusing on something that makes you feel better.
2) Begin to feel the feelings of gratitude for having that thing in your life.
3) Now you are beginning to take dominion over your attention so the universe will line up more of those things for you.
4) Take a deep breathe……know that your needs are being met so know now you have prosperity.
5) Now the universe is seeking to provide you with more of the same.
6) As you are feeling the gratitude you are now relaxing your nervous system.
7) Now you have a testimony of how good you feel and how great your gifts are because THIS you has never been on the planet before.
8) Now develop a new habit of going to the source of your own being.
Know the past is an illusion and you are free!
Wishing you all the best for 2007
May it be full of abundance, joy, health and miracles!
Please enjoy this link from Mr. Fire, the Free Gifts
This information continues to bring joy and amazement into my life. May you find a similar experience. May 2007 see all of your dreams realized!